Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Childhood Pics with Inay =) "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie"

1986 Libjo Kiddie Queen ;D


"The only thing better than having you as my mother is that my children having you for a grandmother."


her children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever


"A mother is just not a mother, but a person who can be anyone in a split second.She can be a teacher,a nurse,but most of all someone who always protect you."



"A Mother Sees, A Mother Listens, A Mother Knows, A Mother is always learning...."


God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.


"If I had a flower for each time I thought of my mother, I could walk in my garden forever."



"The blessings of a mothers heart will never know an end. When she has a daughter who's grown into a friend"


1 mother + 1 daughter = 2 best friends

No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of my mother's love. I love you INAY!

No comments:

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

MP3